Last Update: 25.02.2019
YGE Aureus 135
- 6-12s LiPo
- BEC 10A continuous, 25A Peak
- pluggable receiver-, and telemetry-cables
- 32-Bit Processor
- New RCT-cooling system for lower temperatures and smaller dimensions
- super slow startup for scale-helicopters possible (up to 60 sec.)
- High precise current measuring and
YGE 205HVT +BEC!
- Now with BEC! 5,0V - 8,4V 12A continuous, 30A Peak
- 6 bis 14s LiPo
- 32-Bit Processor
- Telemetry compatible with: Graupner HoTT V4, Mikado VBC, Jeti ExBus, Multiplex MSBV2, MSH Brain2, Spirit FBL
- Telemetry via TexY: Futaba SBUS2, Spektrum XBUS, FrSky S.Port
- Super slow softstart for Scale-helicopters possible (60 sec.)
- pluggable receiver- and BEC-cables
- ultra precise current measurement and current limiting
YGE 135LVT *V2*
- New case-design with better cooling
- 15g lighter and 3mm lower than the V1
- Master- slave- and telemetry-cable pluggable
- Higher BEC-rating (10 continuous, 22A Peak)
- fan with JST-plug enclosed
YGE 165HVT & 205HVT
- 205HVT in aluminium-case
-165HVT now with mounting-brackets
- pluggable receiver- and telemetry-cables with JST-socket
- New 32-Bit Processor
- easy setup of parameters straight in your transmitter (Graupner, Jeti and Mikado VBC)
- Update and advanced-Setup via PC-Software (optional USB-adapter necessary)
- RPM-limit: 240.000 RPM (2-pole motor)
- Graupner HoTT V4
- Jeti ExBUS
- Multiplex Sensor BUS V2
- Mikado Vbar Control
- YGE-Protocol for more telemetry-connections for example via YGE TexY (Futaba, Spektrum, FrSky), MSH Brain 2 or Spirit FBL
All usual informations as current, voltage, capacity, RPM, temperature etc. will be transferred to your transmitter. The amount of data and the characterisation depends on your transmitter/receiver.
Telemetry-speedcontroller now programmable via Graupner HoTT V4 transmitter
Our LVT- and future HVT-speedcontrollers can now be programmed with the telemetry menu of the Graupner- transmitter.
You can find the most important parameters here clearly layed out on 2 pages.
You can also choose one of the modes (the controller will be restarted).
- Controller- firmware >V1.03240 required.
- In order to use the Graupner- telemetry and to program the transmitter it is necessary to once choose "HoTT V4" as the telemetry- protocol in the PC- software.
In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC- software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.
- Controller-firmware >V1.03240 required.
- All functions can only be used with Vbar Neo (controller setup in the transmitter). Only telemetry will also function with older Vbars.
- In order to use the VBC-telemetry and programming in the transmitter it is necessary to once choose "Mikado" as the telemetry protocol in the PC software.
- In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC-Software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.