New Firmware V1.03370!
- Fixed an issue, that the RPM was not correct in the Multiplex telemetry because the motor poles were not considered in the RPM calculation.
- Current limit can be increased to 200A for the 135LVT now (Latest PC-Software V0.980 required!).
- Added new ESC types, such as YGE Saphir 155.
The first batch of Saphir 155 was delivered with V1.03410 already.
New PC-Software V0.980
We just released a ne version of our PC-Software: V0.980
You find it in the download area.
It supports the new YGE Saphir 155, has a new user interface and update and config are now integrated in one software. Further more, we simplified the update process.
There is a new request button in the update area, which you can easily use for requesting an update for this serial number. Once the update is approved by us, you will get a confirmation mail.
Now you can connect the ESC again, go to “app-update” and the software loads the update automatically from our server. Click “start update” and after a few seconds your ESC is ready to go!
An update request by hand is still possible. Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the serial number of your speedcontroller.
How to update your YGE-speedcontroller:
Please note, that is necessary for us to approve every update request. This is part of our complex copy protection, to prevent future pirate copies. Thank your for your understanding!
YGE 205 HVT - V2
- improved case-design with optimized cooling
- 1,5mm narrower
- The mounting holes are now compatible to common helicopters (distance between holes 43mm)
- dimensions: 84 x 54,5 x 33mm
- weight with cables: 287g
- price: 499,-€ (incl. fan)
New Firmware V1.03370!
- active freewheel improved
- autotiming improved
- Switching between RPMs in Governor-mode now softer
- current limit for 95LVT now 150A (Max. 160A)
- current limit for 135LVT now 170A (Max. 180A)
- Graupner HoTT telemetry: current-, voltage- and temperature alarms now don’t repeat if the value isn’t critical anymore
- Jeti ExBus telemetry: In some cases telemetry values could freeze by using assist-receivers. This is fixed now.
YGE Aureus 135
– 6-12s LiPo
– BEC 10A continuous, 25A Peak
– pluggable receiver-, and telemetry-cables
– 32-Bit Processor
– new RCT-cooling system for lower temperatures and smaller dimensions
– super slow startup for scale-helicopters possible (up to 60 sec.)
– high precise current measuring and
In this video, you can see how to program the Acro-brake:
Telemetry-speedcontroller now programmable via Graupner HoTT V4 transmitter
Our LVT- and future HVT-speedcontrollers can now be programmed with the telemetry menu of the Graupner- transmitter.
You can find the most important parameters here clearly layed out on 2 pages.
You can also choose one of the modes (the controller will be restarted).
- Controller- firmware >V1.03240 required.
- In order to use the Graupner- telemetry and to program the transmitter it is necessary to once choose “HoTT V4” as the telemetry- protocol in the PC- software.
In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC- software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.
- ESC-firmware >V1.03240 required.
- all functions can only be used with Vbar Neo (controller setup in the transmitter). Only telemetry will also function with older Vbars.
- in order to use the VBC-telemetry and programming in the transmitter it is necessary to once choose “Mikado” as the telemetry protocol in the PC software.
- in case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC-Software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.