YGE 205 HVT - V2
- improved case-design with optimized cooling
- 1,5mm narrower
- The mounting holes are now compatible to common helicopters (distance between holes 43mm)
- dimensions: 84 x 54,5 x 33mm
- weight with cables: 287g
- price: 499,-€ (incl. fan)
New Firmware V1.03370!
- active freewheel improved
- Autotiming improved
- Switching between RPMs in Governor-mode now softer
- current limit for 95LVT now 150A (Max. 160A)
- current limit for 135LVT now 170A (Max. 190A)
- Graupner HoTT telemetry: current-, voltage- and temperature alarms now don’t repeat if the value isn’t critical anymore
- Jeti ExBus telemetry: In some cases telemetry values could freeze by using assist-receivers. This is fixed now.
YGE Aureus 135
– 6-12s LiPo
– BEC 10A continuous, 25A Peak
– pluggable receiver-, and telemetry-cables
– 32-Bit Processor
– New RCT-cooling system for lower temperatures and smaller dimensions
– super slow startup for scale-helicopters possible (up to 60 sec.)
– High precise current measuring and
In this video, you can see how to program the Acro-brake:
Telemetry-speedcontroller now programmable via Graupner HoTT V4 transmitter
Our LVT- and future HVT-speedcontrollers can now be programmed with the telemetry menu of the Graupner- transmitter.
You can find the most important parameters here clearly layed out on 2 pages.
You can also choose one of the modes (the controller will be restarted).
- Controller- firmware >V1.03240 required.
- In order to use the Graupner- telemetry and to program the transmitter it is necessary to once choose “HoTT V4” as the telemetry- protocol in the PC- software.
In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC- software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.
- Controller-firmware >V1.03240 required.
- All functions can only be used with Vbar Neo (controller setup in the transmitter). Only telemetry will also function with older Vbars.
- In order to use the VBC-telemetry and programming in the transmitter it is necessary to once choose “Mikado” as the telemetry protocol in the PC software.
- In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC-Software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.