Last Update: 13.06.2018
YGE 135LVT *V2*
- New case-design with better cooling
- 15g lighter and 3mm lower than the V1
- Master- slave- and telemetry-cable pluggable
- Higher BEC-rating (10 continuous, 22A Peak)
- fan with JST-plug enclosed
YGE 165HVT & 205HVT
- 205HVT in aluminium-case
-165HVT now with mounting-brackets
- pluggable receiver- and telemetry-cables with JST-socket
- New 32-Bit Processor
- easy setup of parameters straight in your transmitter (Graupner, Jeti and Mikado VBC)
- Update and advanced-Setup via PC-Software (optional USB-adapter necessary)
- RPM-limit: 300.000 RPM (2-pole motor)
- Graupner HoTT V4
- Jeti ExBUS
- Multiplex Sensor BUS V2
- Mikado Vbar Control
- YGE-Protocol for more telemetry-connections for exapmple via S32 (new Jlog), MSH Brain 2 or Spirit
more protocols coming soon...
All usual informations as current, voltage, capacity, RPM, temperature etc. will be transferred to your transmitter. The amount of data and the characterisation depends on your transmitter/receiver.
Using Telemetry with Futaba
In future there will be a small adapter that can be plugged between the telemetry-cable of the ESC and the Futaba-reiceiver.
In the meantime it is possible to use the S32 (new Jlog) from R²-Prototyping as an adapter.
The S32 needs to be connected and configurated as shown above.
It is also possible to use the S32 as an adapter for other transmitters, such as FrSky S.Port or Spektrum for example...
Telemetry-speedcontroller now programmable via Graupner HoTT V4 transmitter
Our LVT- and future HVT-speedcontrollers can now be programmed with the telemetry menu of the Graupner- transmitter.
You can find the most important parameters here clearly layed out on 2 pages.
You can also choose one of the modes (the controller will be restarted).
- Controller- firmware >V1.03240 required.
- In order to use the Graupner- telemetry and to program the transmitter it is necessary to once choose "HoTT V4" as the telemetry- protocol in the PC- software.
In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC- software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.
- Controller-firmware >V1.03240 required.
- All functions can only be used with Vbar Neo (controller setup in the transmitter). Only telemetry will also function with older Vbars.
- In order to use the VBC-telemetry and programming in the transmitter it is necessary to once choose "Mikado" as the telemetry protocol in the PC software.
- In case of update requests, please use our contact form and state the serial number of your controller, which can be seen in the PC-Software when the controller is connected. Subsequently we will send you an update-file. With the firmware-updater you can manually choose the file and update the controller.